ACP Board Handbook
During your tenure, you will lead the work that brings our strategic priorities to life. The priorities aren’t just words on the website. The board work, in essence, helps us ensure that we are the voice of the specialty. When you meet with your fellow Board members, it is not networking, but rather a great opportunity to connect with them – connect with their work, their expertise, their talent, their passion, and their friendship.
Our association is all about making an impact – an impact on what we do, what we influence, what we believe in, and where we are going. To help acquaint you with the ACP and ACPEF, this Board Handbook has been developed to guide you. The information contained in this section is updated regularly by ACP Staff.
Throughout your term, you will undoubtedly have questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me. We truly want your Board service to be a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. Thank you for sharing your time and expertise with us. We truly appreciate your support and guidance.
Carrie Villa and Adam Reshan
ACP Co-Interim Executive Directors
- ACP Board of Directors Contact List (Click Here)
- Committee Leadership Contact List (Coming Soon) (2023 committees currently being finalized)
- List of Committees by Division (includes Board and Staff Liaisons) (Coming Soon)
- ACP Staff Bios (Click Here)
- ACP Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles & Strategic Plan (Click Here)
- ACP History (Click Here)
- ACP Bylaws (Click Here)
- ACPEF Bylaws (Click Here)
- ACP Position Statements (Click Here)
Leadership: Who Does What
Function: What Happens
Compliance: Need to Know
Website and Email Lists Information and Guidance
- ACP Anywhere (Click Here)
- Committee Communications Information Guide
Board Approved Policies