Annual Session News
August 31, 2021
Annual Session Program Highlight: Wednesday, Oct. 27
The 2021 Annual Session of the ACP, Collaborations: The Key to Excellent Outcomes takes place virtually Oct.26-30 with live and on-demand sessions. On Wednesday, Oct. 27 the Joint Educators Conference kicks off the day from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., followed by the a Corporate Symposium before our second day of scientific sessions begin.
Up first is Connection with Materials, moderated by Steve Rosenstiel, BDS, MSD, with the following sessions:
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Creating Fake Teeth for Real People in the Age of Cosmetic Cliché – Miles R. Cone, DMD, MS, CDT
- The Synergistic Value of Contemporary and Classical Prosthodontics in the treatment of the Edentulous Patient – James Lee, BDS (Hons)
- Digital Synergy: The Ultimate Link Between Surgery and the Final Prosthesis – Conrad J. Rensburg, ND, NHD
- Embracing Resin Composite Artistry – Marcos A. Vargas, DDS, MS
In between the day’s education there will be a chance to relax and have some fun at the Resident and New Prosthodontists Reception, which all registrants are invited to attend.
To conclude the day will be Connection with Dental Specialties I – Surgical, moderated by Russell Nishimura, DDS, with the following sessions:
- Interdisciplinary Management of Esthetically Compromised Patients – Dennis P. Tarnow, DDS
- Excessive Gingival Display: The Role and Management of Hypermobile Upper Lip -Dimitris N. Tatakis, DDS, PhD
- Implant Treatment Planning in the 4th Dimension: CBCT, Digital Workflow, and Guided Implant Surgery – Omaid K. Ahmad BDS, MDentSc, FACP
You can learn more about each of these sessions, review the full program, and register online today!
Back to News