Journal of Prosthodontics News
The January Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online
The January issue (Vol 31.1) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes five articles co-authored by ACP members:
- Digital Workflow for Double Complete Arch Zirconia Prostheses Utilizing a Novel Scan Body, by Aristotelis Marinis, Panos Papaspyridakos, Elena Sicilia, Sergio Rocha Bernandes, Foteini Touloumi, Konstantinos Chochlidakis, Hans-Peter Weber
- Trueness and Precision of Economical Smartphone‐Based Virtual Facebow Records, by Junying Li, Zhaozhao Chen, Ann M. Decker, Hom-Lay Wang, Tim Joda, Gustavo Mendonca, Luca Lepidi
- Clinical Performance of CAD/CAM Monolithic Lithium Disilicate Implant‐Supported Single Crowns Using Solid or Predrilled Blocks in a Fully Digital Workflow: A Retrospective Cohort Study With Up To 33 Months of Follow Up, by Despoina Bompolaki, Amit Punj, Christopher Fellows, Christina Truong, Jack L. Ferracane
- Effect of Staining Solutions on Color Stability, Gloss and Surface Roughness of Removable Partial Dental Prosthetic Polymers, by Ioannis Papathanasiou, George Papavasiliou, Phophi Kamposiora, Panagiotis Zoidis
- A Combined Digital Technique for Manufacturing Functional Fixed Implant Prosthesis Prototypes Using a CAD/CAM Software, by Aseel Altemimi, Julio Rodriguez, Max Nahon
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail.
Back to News