Submit to Prosthopedia For a Chance to Win
The Prosthopedia Editorial Advisory Board is seeking contributions for informational or educational resources for Prosthopedia.
Contributing materials to Prosthopedia is a great opportunity to advance the specialty with quality resources for members and educators to use. Topics can range through the gamut of prosthodontic practice or topics such as digital dentistry, implant dentistry, or laboratory techniques. Resources can be documents, videos, presentations, or even a single photo.
Submit a resource by Dec. 31, 2017 to be entered into a raffle to win a Sonos Play:1 Sound System. All resources that are approved by the Editorial Advisory Board will receive an entry into the raffle. All contributors will be acknowledged for their generosity and submissions will be featured in an upcoming Wednesday Wake-up Call.
Help expand the knowledge base for your fellow members and colleagues!
- All entries through Dec. 31, 2017 will be sent to the Editorial Advisory Board for review.
- Entries that are accepted for publishing on Prosthopedia will earn a raffle entry for a prize.
- Different types of entries will earn raffle entries based on the following point system:
- a. Photo submission – 1 entry
- b. Poster presentation (PDF) – 3 entries
- c. PowerPoint presentation – 5 entries
- d. Video – 7 entries
- After the submission period ends and all entries have been reviewed by the Editorial Advisory Board, a winner will be randomly generated.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner by Feb. 15.
To submit, complete this document and email it along with your resource(s) to Lauren Swanson at the ACP Central Office.
Back to News