July 25, 2018
Resident Support for 2018 Annual Session
Join your prosthodontic colleagues, peers, and mentors at the 2018 ACP Annual Session in Baltimore, Oct. 31 - Nov. 3, and the ACP Education Foundation will provide a travel stipend of $325!
To be eligible for the travel stipend, you must:
- Be an ACP Resident/Graduate Student Member
- Be enrolled an ADA accredited prosthodontic or maxillofacial program (or have completed one within the past six months)
- Complete your AS18 online registration
- Register for one of the Corporate-Sponsored Symposia on Saturday morning
Qualifying resident members will receive a formal acceptance letter and email in late August confirming their eligibility to receive the ACPEF travel stipend. If you are confirmed as a stipend recipient, you are required to attend:
- All education sessions beginning Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. (or Board Prep Course)
- Resident & New Prosthodontist Reception on Friday evening
- One of the Corporate-Sponsored Symposia on Saturday morning
Those who qualify for a travel stipend will be required to turn in their proof of attendance forms, in person, between noon and 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 3, so plan your travel accordingly. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you when you turn in your proof of attendance form at the ACP registration desk.
These grants are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your registration may not have been completed properly. In that case, please contact Jenny Lara for assistance. Additional details may be found on the ACP website at acp48.com.
The travel stipend checks will be mailed to those who complete the requirements listed above approximately 3-4 weeks after the Annual Session. The ACP Education Foundation is proud to sponsor educational benefits for residents in prosthodontics such as the exceptional workshops, lectures, and exhibits at the ACP Annual Session. We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!
Back to News