December 5, 2012
PR Tip: Seven Steps to Improve Your Practice
1. Update your professional picture. (Wear a lab coat with “prosthodontist” on the lapel.)
2. Use your new photo as your profile picture…everywhere.
3. Identify yourself as a prosthodontist in your social media profile.
4. Practice saying, “As a prosthodontist, I am a specialized dentist with advanced training in oral health issues such as ___, ___, and _____. I am committed to improving patient results.” View mini-media training online.
5. Stock your practice waiting area with patient brochures. (Order online.)
6. Add the ACP logo to your website.
7. Play ACP videos in your practice waiting area.
Doing these seven steps educates patients about why to go to a prosthodontist as “your smile is our specialty.”
Back to News