Journal of Prosthodontics News
March 18, 2019
Journal of Prosthodontics: March Issue Online Now
The March Journal of Prosthodontics is now online. The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
- A Call for Patient-Centered Implant Screening, by Drs. Steven J. Sadowsky & Donald A. Curtis
- Color Aspect of Monolithic Zirconia Restorations: A Review of the Literature, by Dr. Farhad Tabatabaian
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation with Palatal Lift/Augmentation in a Patient with Neurologic/Motor Deficit Due To Cancer Therapy for Chondrosarcoma, by Drs. Midhat M. Asfar, Katherine A. Hutcheson, & Alexander M. Won
- Relationship between Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors and Risk of Dental Implant Failure, by Drs. Alan B. Carr, Ricardo L. Vidal Gonzalez, & Li Jia, & Ms. Christine M. Lohse
- A New Device to Prevent Aspiration or Swallowing of Implant Screwdrivers, by Dr. Marc Appelbaum
- Association Between Increased Concavity of Maxillary Labial Alveolar Bone and Decreased Labial Cortical Bone Thickness: A Cone Beam Computed Tomography Aided Retrospective Cohort Study, by Drs. Lino Calvani, Ludovica Calvani, Hiroshi Hirayama, Argiris Pissiotis, & Konstantinos Michalakis
Don't want to wait for the mail? Read this issue today on the web or in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News