Journal of Prosthodontics News
January 5, 2021
Journal of Prosthodontics 2020 Highlights
Happy New Year from the Journal of Prosthodontics! The Journal editorial office was closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 1 so there will be a delay in processing and reviewing submissions received during that time. We are working through the backlog as quickly as possible. Thank you to our dedicated editors and reviewers for their hard work throughout the year!
Some 2020 Highlights
- Impact Factor for the JOP increased to 2.187, the Journal is proud that the Impact Factor has increased every year since 2012;
- Processed nearly 900 original submissions and averaged 17 days to send a first decision;
- Published 9 regular print issues and one supplementary issue for the updated Parameters of Care for the Specialty of Prosthodontics;
- Compiled a virtual issue on 3D printing applications in prosthodontics;
- Selected three articles for the 2nd annual Best Paper Awards; winners were highlighted in the Fall 2020 issue of the ACP Messenger.
Looking forward in 2021 we are currently finalizing the January issue and will be publishing two online-only special issues early in the year. The first is on the topic of Digital Dentures (edited by Drs. Nadim Z. Baba and Brian J. Goodacre) and the second is on the topic of Occlusion.
ACP members can access our recently published articles and issues online.
Back to News