Journal of Prosthodontics News
August Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online
The August issue (Vol 31.7) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes 6 articles co-authored by ACP members:
- 9-Year Follow-Up on Maxillofacial Implant-Supported Framework Designed to Accommodate Childhood Growth, by Thomas J. Balshi DDS, PhD, FACP, Glenn J. Wolfinger DMD, FACP, Robert Pellecchia DDS, FACS, William Reiger DMD, MS, James W. Blakely MBE, Stephen F. Balshi MBE, Mamdouh O. Kachlan DMD
- Titanium Nitride Coated Implant Abutments: From Technical Aspects and Soft tissue Biocompatibility to Clinical Applications. A Literature Review, by Rafael del Castillo DDS, FACP, Konstantinos Chochlidakis DDS, MS, FACP, Pablo Galindo-Moreno DDS, PhD, Carlo Ercoli CDT, DDS, FACP, MBA
- Evaluation of Microshear Bond Strength of Four Different CAD-CAM Polymer-Infiltrated Ceramic Materials after Thermocycling, by Elaheh Beyabanaki DDS, MSc, Reza Eftekhar Ashtiani DDS, MSc, Marjan Feyzi DDS, Amirali Zandinejad DDS, MSc
- CAD-CAM Hollow Obturator Prosthesis: A Technical Report, by Amal Alfaraj BDS, MSD, Fang-Yu Su DMD, Wei-Shao Lin DDS, FACP, PhD
- Screw-Retained Surgical Guide for Implant Placement in Terminal Dentition Patients With Existing Implants, by Panos Papaspyridakos DDS, MS, PhD, Andre De Souza DDS, MS, Yukio Kudara CDT, MDT, Vince Basha DDS, Abdullah Bokhary BDS, MSc, Naif Sinada DMD, MS, Konstantinos Chochlidakis DDS, MS, FACP
- Nutritional Assessment of Denture Wearers Using Matched Electronic Dental-Health Record Data, by Grace Gomez Felix Gomez BDS, MPH, PhD, Sopanis D. Cho DDS, MSD, Roshan Varghese BDS, MBA, Divya Rajendran BTech, MS, George J. Eckert MAS, Sruthi Surya Bhamidipalli MS, Theresa Gonzalez DDS, Babar Ali Khan MD, MS, Thankam Paul Thyvalikakath DMD, MDS, PhD
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram and Twitter for more article highlights.
Back to News