Annual Session News
Annual Session Program Highlight: Wednesday, Nov. 2
The 2022 Annual Session of the ACP is taking place in-person in Austin, TX from Nov. 2-5 with exciting new sessions around this year's theme Prosthodontics Reimagined: Thriving in a New Era. To kick off the 2022 Annual Session on Wednesday, Nov. 2 will be the Board Preparation Course a separate, ticketed session aimed to prepare participants to become a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics beginning at 7:00 a.m. This year, the general session will be available on-demand at the conclusion of the Annual Session for all registrants, so you won't miss out on any sessions if you choose to participate in the Board Preparation Course. The Joint Educators Conference begins at 8:00 a.m. and will conclude at 12:00 p.m. with the general session beginning at 1:00 p.m.
The first general session is Full-Arch Implant Treatment, moderated by Sundeep Rawal, DMD, with the following sessions:
- Surgical-Prosthetic Synergy in Full-Arch Implant Rehabilitation - Bobby HS Birdi, DMD, MSc, FACP, DABP, FRCDC
- Graftless Solutions: Myths and Realities - Saj Jivraj, BDS, MS.Ed
- Avoiding Complications in Graft-Avoiding Full-Arch Dental Implant Rehabilitation -Hooman M. Zarrinkelk, DDS
- Full-Arch Implant Treatment Panel Discussion
- Full-Arch Reconstruction: What Has Changed? A Lab Perspective on the Advances in Workflows and Materials - Steven William Campbell, RDT
- Harder, Smarter, Longer: A Decade of Change in Fixed Full-Arch Treatment Management - Theresa Wang, DDS, MS
Also taking place on Wednesday is the Digital Curriculum Users Group, and the ticketed Welcome Reception. You can learn more about each of these sessions, review the full program, and register online today!
Back to News