Annual Session News
Annual Session Program Highlight: Friday, Oct. 29
The 2021 Annual Session of the ACP, Collaborations: The Key to Excellent Outcomes, is quickly approaching. The event runs from Tuesday to Saturday, Oct. 26 through Oct. 30 and will focus on how patient outcomes can be enhanced by connections with experts that span beyond the dental profession.
On Friday, Oct. 29, the John J. Sharry Research Competition kicks off the day, followed by the Resident & Dental Student Digital Poster Competition, occurring in the morning to mid afternoon. Two Corporate Symposiums will be held prior to the scientific sessions for the day.
The first scientific session will be Connection with Techniques, moderated by Carol Lefebvre, DDS, MS, FACP, and will include the following sessions:
- A Week in a Contemporary Prosthodontic Practice – Edmond Armand Bedrossian, DDS, MSD, FACP
- Interdisciplinary Dentistry: Clinical Relevance – Baldwin W. Marchack, DDS
- The Suction Effective Mandibular Complete Denture (SEMCD): Changing the Way to Treat the Complete Denture Patient – Kelvin Khng, BDS, MS, FACP
Following is the Connection with Medicine II – Sleep Medicine scientific sessions moderated by Betsy K. Davis, DMD, MS, and will include the following sessions:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An Overview for the Dentist – Naresh Dewan, MD
- The Evolution of Facially Generated Treatment Planning: Airway Aware and Airway Directed – Jeffrey S. Rouse, DDS
- Surgical Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Joseph Israel Helman, DMD
To conclude the day's festivities will be the Annual Awards Ceremony, which is open to all registrants. To review the full lineup of speakers, learn more about the pricing breakdown, and register for the event, you can visit ACP51.com today!
Back to News