Annual Session News
October 13, 2020
2020 Annual Session Highlight: Thursday, Nov. 5
The 50th Anniversary Annual Session of the ACP is taking place virtually, Nov. 1 -7! If you missed any of our daily highlights, you can view them here.
On Thursday, Nov. 5 the Annual Session continues with top-notch education focused on the Evolutions and Revolutions in Dental Esthetics, featuring these presentations:
- Impact of Digital Technologies on the Esthetics - Irena Sailer, Prof. Dr., Prof. Hon.
- Porcelain Veneers: Preparation, Fabrication, Adhesion - Mutlu Özcan, Prof. Dr. Med. Dent., PhD
- Esthetic and Functional Challenges in Prosthetic Rehabilitation - Mauro Fradeani, MD, DDS
- Esthetic Implant Complications: Key’s to Avoiding and Achieving Consistent Outcomes - Steven J. Chu, DMD, MSD, CDT
- The Evolution of CAD/CAM Ceramics in Esthetic Dentistry - Markus B. Blatz, DMD, PhD
- Reconsidering Beauty - Jill A. Helms, DDS, PhD
There will also be dedicated time to explore and interact in the Exhibit Hall and a special time to celebrate the 2020 Diplomates. Also taking place is the Resident & New Prosthodontist Reception, which will feature a competitive trivia game with prizes and all meeting attendees are invited!
You can learn more about each of these sessions, review the full program, and register today! ACP members can attend all aspects of the Annual Session virtually live and on-demand for only $199.
Back to News