Winter ACP Messenger Now Online
The digital issue of the winter ACP Messenger is now online!
This issue explores how ACP members are answering the call to test themselves as well as the profession. Included in this issue:
- Dr. Foteini Touloumi provides an intimate look at the unique trials that foreign-trained dentists in the United States need to overcome.
- Nobel Biocare shares a feature on their DTX studio suite that helps clinicians acquire and consolidate diagnostic data in their practice.
- Dr. Linda Caradine-Poinsett reviews the ACP & ACPEF's strategic plan for 2019-2021.
- ACP President Dr. Nadim Baba discusses impacting, influencing, and inspiring others.
- A recap on the 2018 Annual Session, including award winners, Poster Session, and more.
Two versions of the winter ACP Messenger are available: one that has been optimized for e-readers and tablets and a PDF version for offline reading.
Back to News