Journal of Prosthodontics News
The Virtual Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online
The editors of the Journal of Prosthodontics are pleased to present a new virtual issue titled, “Denture Materials in Prosthodontics: In Vitro Comparative Research Studies and a Systematic Review.”
This issue is a compilation of 13 articles published in the Journal in that last 2 years. A few of the featured articles co-authored by ACP members include:
- A Comparison of the Surface and Mechanical Properties of 3D Printable Denture-Base Resin Material and Conventional Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), by Ziad N. Al-Dwairi BDS, PhD(QUB), MFDSRCS (England), MFDSRCPS (Glasg), MFDSRCS (Ed), FICCDE, FACD, FCGDent, Abdulkareem A. Al Haj Ebrahim BDS,MClinDent, Nadim Z. Baba DMD, MSD, FACP
- 3D-Printable Denture Base Resin Containing SiO2 Nanoparticles: An In Vitro Analysis of Mechanical and Surface Properties, by Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc, Fahad A. Al-Harbi BDS, MSD, DScD, FACP, Sultan Akhtar MSc, PhD, Shaimaa M. Fouda BDS, MSc, PhD
- Influence of Addition of Different Nanoparticles on the Surface Properties of Poly(methylmethacrylate) Denture Base Material, by Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc, Reem Abualsaud BDS, DScD, Ahmad M. Al-Thobity BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), Nadim Z. Baba DMD, MSD, FACP, Fahad A. Al-Harbi BDS, MSD, DScD, FACP
- Strength and Surface Properties of a 3D-Printed Denture Base Polymer, by Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc, Shaimaa M. Fouda BDS, MSc, PhD, Reem Abualsaud BDS, DScD, Faris A. Alshahrani BDS, MS, FRCD(C), Ahmad M. Al-Thobity BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), Soban Q. Khan BSc, MSc, Sultan Akhtar MSc, PhD, Ijlal Shahrukh Ateeq MSc, Mohamed A. Helal Bch, MSc, TQMD, DMD, PhD, Fahad A. Al-Harbi BDS, MSD, DScD, FACP
- CAD-CAM Fabricated Denture Base Resins: In Vitro Investigation of the Minimum Acceptable Denture Base Thickness, by Nawarah Alaseef BDS, Sara Albasarah BDS, Hanan Al Abdulghani BDS, Fahad A. Al-Harbi BDS, MSD, DScD, FACP, Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc, Sultan Akhtar MSc, PhD, Soban Q. Khan BSc, MSc, Ijlal Shahrukh Ateeq BSc, MSc, Faisal D. al-Qarni BDS, MS, PhD
The articles in this virtual issue are free to read for everyone until September 30, 2022. Full-text Journal of Prosthodontics articles are always free to members of the American College of Prosthodontists.
ACP members can access the virtual issue and other journal content here.
This virtual issue is also available to all on the Journal Homepage.
Back to News