Journal of Prosthodontics News
The October Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online
The October issue (Vol 31.8) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes 6 articles co-authored by ACP members:
- Interdisciplinary Management of a Patient with Dentinogenesis Imperfecta Type II Using a Combination of CAD-CAM and Analog Techniques: A Clinical Report, by Francisco X. Azpiazu-Flores DDS, MS, Lisa A. Knobloch DDS, MS, and Peter E. Larsen DDS
- Are Root-Supported Overdentures Still an Alternative to Implant-Supported Overdentures? A Scoping Review, by Ronald L. Ettinger BDS, MDS, DDSc, DDSc(hc), Leonardo Marchini DDS, MSD, PhD, and Christopher A. Childs MS
- An Esthetic Evaluation of Different Abutment Materials in the Anterior Maxilla: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Using a Crossover Design, by Konstantinos Vazouras, DMD, DDS, MPhil, MDSc, FACP, Hadi Gholami, DDS, Dr.med.dent, MAS, Mariam Margvelashvili-Malament, DMD, MS, PhD, FACP, Yong Jeong Kim, DDS, DMD, MS, FACP, Matthew Finkelman, PhD, and Hans-Peter Weber, DMD, Dr.med.dent
- Effects of NanoAg-ACP Microparticles as Bioactive Fillers on the Mechanical and Remineralization Properties of Dental Resin Cement, by Leila Marie Sears DMD, MDS, Linfeng Wu PhD, Brian R. Morrow MS, Wainscott Hollis DDS, MDS, David R Cagna DMD, MS, and Liang Hong DDS, PhD
- Bead-Anchored Surgical Templates for Static Computer-Assisted Implant Surgery: A Dental Technique, by Ahmet Orgev DDS, MSc, MSD, John Pellerito, Waldemar Polido DDS, MS, PhD, Dean Morton BDS, MS, and Wei-Shao Lin DDS, PhD, MBA
- Tooth Preservation vs. Extraction and Implant Placement in Periodontally Compromised Patients: A Systematic Review and Analysis of Studies, by Katia Sarafidou DDS, MSc, PhD, Ioanna Lazaridi DDS, Sotirios Gotsis DDS, Yvoni Kirmanidou DDS, MSc, Dimitra Vasilaki, Hiroshi Hirayama DDS, DMD, MS, FACP, and Konstantinos Michalakis DDS, MSc, MSc, PhD, FACP
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram and Twitter for more article highlights.
Back to News