Journal of Prosthodontics News
The March Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online!
The March issue (Vol 32.3) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now available online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue features 6 articles co-authored by ACP members, including:
- The Role of Intraoral Scanners in the Shade Matching Process: A Systematic Review, Mohammed A. Akl DDS, MS, Dina E. Mansour DDS, Fengyuan Zheng DDS, PhD, FACP
- Full-Arch Immediate Occlusal Loading Using Site Specific Implants: A Clinical Series of 10 Patients (13 Arches), Gary A. Morris DDS, Mark J. Steinberg DDS, MD, FACS, Carl Drago DDS, MS, FACP
- Survival Rates, Patient Satisfaction, and Prosthetic Complications of Implant Fixed Complete Dental Prostheses: A 12‐Month Prospective Study, Theocharis Nikellis DMD, Evangelia Lampraki DDS, FACP, Davide Romeo DDS, PhD, Alexandra Tsigarida DDS, MS, Abdul Basir Barmak MD, MSc, EdD, Charikleia Malamou DDS, MS, Carlo Ercoli DDS, MBA, FACP, Panos Papaspyridakos DDS, MS, PhD, Elli Anna Kotsailidi DDS, MS, Konstantinos Chochlidakis DDS, MS, FACP
- The Accuracy of Post and Core Fabricated with Digital Technology, Tarin Piangsuk, DDS, MS, Deborah V. Dawson, PhD, ScM, Tarek El-Kerdani, DDS, MSD, FACP, Terry J. Lindquist, DDS, MS, FACP
- Prosthesis‐Implant Arch Area Ratio (PIAAR) – A New Geometric Paradigm, Replacing the Current ‘A‐P Spread’ of a Cantilever in Full‐Arch Implant Prosthesis: A Proof‐of‐Concept Experiment,Young K. Kim DMD, DMSc, FACP
- Effect of Effervescent Denture Cleansers on 3D Surface Roughness of Conventional Heat Polymerized, Subtractively, and Additively Manufactured Denture Base Resins: An In Vitro Study, Saurabh Jain BDS, MDS, Hafiz Adawi BDS, MDS
The complete issue is available online and the print version is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more article highlights.
Back to News