Journal of Prosthodontics News
The July Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online!
The July issue (Vol 31.6) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes 7 articles co-authored by ACP members:
- Informed Consent from a Historical, Societal, Ethical, Legal, and Practical Perspective, by Lee M. Jameson DDS, MS, FACP, Sandra K. Al-Tarawneh DDS, MS, FACP
- Effectiveness of a Chairside Acrylic Adjustment Cabinet in Reducing Dental Acrylic Debris and Aerosols, by Akanksha Srivastava BDS, MSc, MDSc, FACP, FRCD(C), Michael R. Andersen DDS, MS, FACP, Abdulkareem M. Alshehri BDS, MS, FACP, Bryan Lara DDS, Rafiullah Bashiri DDS, MDS, Guojun Li PhD, Mark S. Chambers DDS, MS
- Clinical Evaluation of Pink Esthetic Score of Immediately Impressed Posterior Dental Implants, by Loren Genetti DMD, MS, Carlo Ercoli CDT, DDS, MBA, FACP, Elli Anna Kotsailidi DDS, MS, Changyong Feng PhD, Alexandra Tsigarida DDS, MS, Lucio Lo Russo DDS, PhD, Konstantinos Chochlidakis DDS, MS, FACP
- The Bond Strength of a Universal Adhesive System with Silane to Lithium Disilicates in Comparison with an Isolated Silane Coupling Agent, by Danah Almaskin BDS, Zahra A. Alzaher BDS, Masoumah Qaw BDS, Ahmad M. Al-Thobity BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), Abdullah Alshahrani BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), FACP, DABP, Abdulmohsen Alsalman BDS, DSBP, Sultan Akhtar MSc, PhD, Ashwin C Shetty BDS, MSc, MPhil, Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc
- Comparative Study of the Effectiveness of Laboratory-Formulated Polishing Pastes for Two CAD/CAM Ceramic Restorative Materials, by Amr A. Mahrous BDS, MSc, PhD, Passent Ellakany BDS, MSc, PhD, Reem Abualsaud BDS, DScD, Ahmad M. Al-Thobity BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), Sultan Akhtar MSc, PhD, Intisar A. Siddiqui MSc, Mohammed M. Gad BDS, MSc
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) Post and Core Restorations: A 3D Accuracy Analysis between Heat-Pressed and CAD-CAM Fabrication Methods, by Martin Lalama DMD, MS, Mateus Garcia Rocha DDS, MSc, PhD, Edgar O'Neill DDS, MS, FACP, Panagiotis Zoidis DDS, MSc, PhD
- Digital Workflow in Implant Treatment Planning For Terminal Dentition Patients, by Panos Papaspyridakos DDS, MS, PhD, Armand Bedrossian DDS, MSD, FACP, Andre De Souza DDS, MS, Abdullah Bokhary BDS, MSc, Luiz Gonzaga DDS, MS, Konstantinos Chochlidakis DDS, MS, FACP
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram and Twitter for more article highlights
Back to News