Journal of Prosthodontics News
The Journal of Prosthodontics NPAW Special Issue is Now Available
The Journal of Prosthodontics is pleased to share a special issue on Advances in 3D Printed Resins to celebrate National Prosthodontics Awareness Week, April 23-29, 2023!
The complete special issue can be accessed online here: Advances in 3D Printed Resins
The articles in this special issue will be freely available to read with no log-in required through May 31, 2023. This issue features 6 articles co-authored by ACP members.
- Kane, B, Shah, KC. In Vitro Analysis of Shear Stress: CAD Milled vs Printed Denture Base Resins with Bonded Denture Tooth. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 29– 37. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13552
- de Freitas, RFCP, Duarte, S, Feitosa, S, et al. Physical, Mechanical, and Anti-Biofilm Formation Properties of CAD-CAM Milled or 3D Printed Denture Base Resins: In Vitro Analysis. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 38– 44. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13554
- Al-Dulaijan, YA, Alsulaimi, L, Alotaibi, R, Alboainain, A, Akhtar, S, Khan, SQ, et al. Effect of Printing Orientation and Postcuring Time on the Flexural Strength of 3D-Printed Resins. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 45– 52. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13572
- Wang, Y-J, Chu, T-MG, Lin, W-S. Translucency Parameter and Color Masking Ability of CAD-CAM Denture Base Materials Against Metal Substrates. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 61– 67. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13581
- Scherer, M, Al-Haj Husain, N, Barmak, AB, Kois, JC, Özcan, M, Revilla-León, M. Influence of the Layer Thickness on the Flexural Strength of Aged and Nonaged Additively Manufactured Interim Dental Material. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 68– 73. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13582
- Koseoglu, M, Tugut, F, Akin, H. Tensile Bond Strength of Soft and Hard Relining Materials to Conventional and Additively Manufactured Denture-Base Materials. J Prosthodont. 2023; 32: 74– 80. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopr.13608
Follow the Journal on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more article highlights.
Back to News