Journal of Prosthodontics News
The December Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online!
The December issue (Vol 31.9) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is available online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes an editorial from Dr. Masri highlighting the growth of the journal and our priorities for the new year. There are 7 articles co-authored by ACP members:
- Management of a Prosthetic Complication on an Implant Restoration Placed when the Patient was 10 Years Old: A Case Report, Se-Lim Oh, Seung Kee Choi
- Selecting a Virtual Articulator: An Analysis of the Factors Available with Mechanical Articulators and their Potential Need for Inclusion with Virtual Articulators, Gary Goldstein, Charles Goodacre
- A Comparison of the Surface and Mechanical Properties of 3D Printable Denture-Base Resin Material and Conventional Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), Ziad N. Al-Dwairi, Abdulkareem A. Al Haj Ebrahim, Nadim Z. Baba
- Complete Digital Workflow for Prosthesis Prototype Fabrication with Double Digital Scanning: Accuracy of Fit Assessment, Panos Papaspyridakos, Fahad AlFulaij, Abdullah Bokhary, Anthony Sallustio, Konstantinos Chochlidakis
- Accuracy of Digital Impressions at Varying Implant Depths: An In Vitro Study Influence of Metal Guide Sleeves on the Accuracy and Precision of Dental Implant Placement Using Guided Implant Surgery: An In Vitro Study, Vivia Sequeira, Matthew T. Harper, Christa L. Lilly, Matthew S. Bryington
- The Effect of Firing Cycles on the Fit of Cobalt-Chromium Multiunit Prostheses Fabricated by Additive Manufacturing, Elie E. Daou, Nadim Z. Baba
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more article highlights.
Back to News