Journal of Prosthodontics News
The 2022 March Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online
The March issue (Vol 31.3) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes five articles co-authored by ACP members:
- The Dahl Concept: Best Evidence Consensus Statement, Gary Goldstein, DDS and Stephen Campbell, DDS, MMSc
- The Trueness of Obturator Prosthesis Base Manufactured by Conventional and 3D Printing Techniques, Amal Alfaraj, BDS, Chao-Chieh Yang, DDS, MSD, John A. Levon, DDS, MS, Tien-Min G. Chu, DDS, PhD, Dean Morton, BDS, MS, and Wei-Shao Lin, DDS, PhD
- Comparison of Post Space Volume Changes Following Fiber Post Removal Using Er,Cr:YSGG Laser Versus Ultrasonic Instrument, Juyeon Cho, DDS, MS, PhD, Jie Liu, DDS, MS, PhD, Esraa A. Bukhari, BDS, Fengyuan Zheng, BDS, PhD, Do-Gyoon Kim, PhD, and Damian J. Lee, DDS, MS
- Closed Repair Technique: Innovative Surface Design for Polymethylmethacrylate Denture Base Repair, Mohammed M. Gad, BDS, MCs, Ahmed Rahoma, BDS, MSc, PhD, Zahid A. Khan, BDS, MCs, Ahmad M. Al-Thobity, BDS, MDS, FRCD(C), Reem Abualsaud, BDS, DScD, Nora Alkaltham, BDS, Sultan Akhtar, MSc, PhD, Ijlal Shahrukh Ateeq, BS, MSc, and Fahad A. Al-Harbi, BDS, MSD, DScD, FACP
- Fully Digital Workflow for Fabrication of A 3D Printed Ear Stent for Auricular Keloids: A Technique Article, Amir H Nejat, DDS, MS, MSD, CDT, Suleiman Hamdan, MCDT, Isaias Abrego, DDS, John T Lindsey, MD, FACS, and Roger Vitter, DDS, MS
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram and Twitter for more article highlights.
Back to News