Annual Session News
June 10, 2019
Resident Support for the 2019 Annual Session
The 2019 Annual Session is a great chance for residents to be part of the national prosthodontic community, joining colleagues, peers, and mentors in Miami, Oct. 30-Nov.2. The ACP Education Foundation is pleased to announce a limited educational grant opportunity unique for residents: a travel stipend of $325 for Annual Session 2019.
To be eligible for the travel stipend, you must:
- Be an ACP Resident Member
- Be enrolled an ADA accredited prosthodontic or maxillofacial program (or have completed one within the past six months)
- Complete your AS19 online registration
- Register for one of the Corporate-Sponsored Symposia on Saturday morning
Qualifying resident members will receive a formal acceptance letter and email in late August confirming their eligibility to receive the ACPEF travel stipend.
If you are confirmed as a stipend recipient, you are required to attend:
- All education sessions beginning Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 p.m. (or Board Prep Course)
- Resident & New Prosthodontist Reception on Friday evening
- One of the Corporate-Sponsored Symposia on Saturday morning
Those who qualify for a travel stipend will be required to turn in their proof of attendance forms, in person, between noon and 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 2, so plan your travel accordingly. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you when you turn in your proof of attendance form at the ACP registration desk.
These grants are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early and make sure you receive a registration confirmation email.
The travel stipend checks will be mailed to those who complete the requirements listed above approximately 3-4 weeks after the Annual Session.
The ACPEF is proud to sponsor educational benefits for residents in prosthodontics, including the exceptional workshops, lectures, and exhibits at the ACP Annual Session. We look forward to seeing you in Miami!
If you have any questions please contact the ACP Central Office.
Back to News