Journal of Prosthodontics News
May 18, 2021
New Special Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics: Digital Complete Dentures
Now online in the Journal of Prosthodontics, a special issue on Digital Dentures edited by Drs. Nadim Z. Baba and Brian Goodacre.
Experts in the field were invited to submit to this special issue with the aim of providing Journal readers with state-of-the-art knowledge on digital complete dentures to expand their expertise to deliver the highest quality of prosthodontic care.
Articles in this issue include:
- Economic and Clinical Impact of Digitally Produced Dentures
- CAD/CAM Complete Denture Systems and Physical Properties: A Review of the Literature
- Incorporating Digital Dentures into Clinical Practice: Flexible Workflows and Improved Clinical Outcomes
- Retrospective Comparison of Postinsertion Maintenances Between Conventional and 3D Printed Complete Dentures Fabricated in a Predoctoral Clinic
- Should Digital Complete Dentures Be Part of A Contemporary Prosthodontic Education?
The complete special issue is available online only, and in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News