Journal of Prosthodontics News
November 7, 2018
Journal of Prosthodontics October Issue Online Now
The October Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
- Prosthodontic Rehabilitation for a Patient with Down Syndrome: A Clinical Report, by Drs. Nasser M. Alqahtani, Hussain D. Alsayed, John A. Levon, & David T. Brown
- Using Enamel Matrix Derivative to Improve Treatment Efficacy in Periodontal Furcation Defects, by Drs. Reza Masaeli, Kavosh Zandsalimi, Zahra Lotfi, & Lobat Tayebi
- Polyetheretherketone Overlay Prosthesis over High Noble Ball Attachments to Overcome Base Metal Sensitivity: A Clinical Report, by Dr. Panagiotis Zoidis
- Impression Techniques Used for Single-Unit Crowns: Findings from the National Dental Practice-Based Research Network, by Drs. Michael S. McCracken, David R. Louis, Mark S. Litaker, Helena M. Minyé, Thomas Oates, Valeria V. Gordan, Don G. Marshall, Cyril Meyerowitz, Gregg H. Gilbert, and the National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group
- Promise of Combining Antifungal Agents in Denture Adhesives to Fight Candida Species Infections, by Drs. Jorge L. Garaicoa, Carol L. Fischer, Amber M. Bates, Julie Holloway, Gustavo Avila-Ortiz, Janet M. Guthmiller, Georgia K. Johnson, Clark Stanford, & Kim A. Brogden
- Clinical Evaluation of Indirect Particle-Filled Composite Resin CAD/CAM Partial Crowns after 24 Months, by Drs. Moritz Zimmermann, Christina Koller, Marcel Reymus, Albert Mehl, & Reinhard Hickel
Don't want to wait for the mail? Read this issue today on the web or in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News