Journal of Prosthodontics News
August 22, 2018
Journal of Prosthodontics August Issue Now Online
The August issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online.
- Management of Challenging Esthetic Anterior Cases with Limited Restorative Space: A Clinical Report, by Drs. Ahmed Afify and Stephan Haney
- Restorative Treatment in Patients with Amelogenesis Imperfecta: A Review, by Drs. Susanne Strauch and Sebastian Hahnel
- Fracture Resistance of Titanium-Based Lithium Disilicate and Zirconia Implant Restorations, by Drs. Evan E. Roberts, Clifton W. Bailey, Deborah L. Ashcraft-Olmscheid, and Kraig S. Vandewalle
- Prognosis of Indirect Composite Resin Cuspal Coverage on Endodontically Treated Premolars and Molars: An In Vivo Prospective Study, by Drs. Maria Carlos Real Dias, Jorge N.R. Martins, André Chen, Sérgio André Quaresma, Henrique Luís, and Joaõ Caramês
- The Effect of Surface Treatment on Shear Bond Strength between Y-TZP and Veneer Ceramic: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, by Drs. Caroline Cantieri de Mello, Sandro Basso Bitencourt, Daniela Micheline dos Santos, Aldiéris Alves Pesqueira, Eduardo Piza Pellizzer, and Marcelo Coelho Goiato
- Veneered Zirconia-Based Restorations Fracture Resistance Analysis, by Drs. Ahed Al-Wahadni, Ahmad Shahin, and Kenneth S. Kurtz
Don't want to wait for the postman? Read online today, on the web, or in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News