Annual Session News
Introducing the Brand New 2023 Annual Session Web Presentations
Are you excited for the 2023 Annual Session of the ACP? We are excited to introduce the all new Web Based Presentations that will take place throughout the event. This is a brand new opportunity for to earn up to 2 extra continuing education credits!
The Web Based Presentations allow attendees to expand their learning beyond the main podium with sessions from prosthodontists who have been in private practice or academia for less than 10 years. This is a perfect opportunity to hear from the leaders of tomorrow!
These 15 minute presentations will take place live on site during the main podium breaks. The sessions will be streamed on the main screen in the general session room or you can watch anywhere using the Zoom URL that will be located in the session description on the 2023 Annual Session mobile app.
The sessions are as follows:
- Use of an Intra-Oral Scanner and Printer Utilization, presented by Constantine Stavrinoudis, DDS, MBS, MS, FACP on Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 4:50-5:10 p.m.
- Partial Coverage Adhesive Restorations for Posterior Teeth, presented by Jorge Garaicoa, DDS, MS, on Thursday, Oct. 26 from 9:35-9:55 a.m.
- Strength & Translucency of Lithium Discilicate Glass-Based Ceramic CAD/CAM Blocks, presented by Anvita Maharishi, BDS, MS, MMSc, on Thursday, Oct. 26 from 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Digital Diagnostic Equilibration in Exocad, presented by Alyssa-Joy Oviatt, DDS, MS, on Thursday, Oct. 26 from 1:00-1:20 p.m.
- A Practitioner's Guide to Care of the Oncologic Patient, presented by Nupur Patel, BDS, DMD, MS, FACP, on Thursday, Oct. 26 from 3:05-3:25 p.m.
- Full Color 3D Printing in Dentistry: Perspectives, Clinical Applications, and Limitations, presented by Amal Alfaraj, BDS, MSD, FRCDC, FACP, on Friday, Oct. 27 from 10:15-10:35 a.m.
- Development of Intelligent Visional Dental Assistant for Prosthodontics, presented by Peixi Liao, BDS, DScD, CAGS, on Friday, Oct. 27 from 1:00-1:20 p.m.
- Digital Workflows in Full Mouth Rehabilitations: Assessing and Maintaining Occlusal Vertical Dimension, presented by Faraj Edher, DDS, MSc, Dip Pros, FRCD(C), on Friday, Oct. 27 from 1:25-1:45 p.m.
If you miss any of them, all of the recordings will be available in the app the following day. For more information on the web based presentations, and to register for the 2023 Annual Session, visit ACP53.com today!
Back to News