AT Still University "For All Kinds of Edentulism" NPAW Activities
We are the prosthodontic club at AT Still University - Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ATSU-ASDOH). We are proudly called For All Kinds of Edentulism or F.A.K.E. and we have an exciting week of events planned in honor of NPAW 2022.
We are inviting ASDOH alum who are either pursuing a prosthodontic residency or are current practicing prosthodontists to come and speak in person and virtually to our faculty, residents, and students. We are also fortunate to have a couple of local prosthodontists coming to hopefully do some hands-on demos! Here is the speaker line-up:
- Monday, April 25 12-1 pm MST in person - Dr. Hannah Colburn
- Monday, April 25th 6-7 pm MST via zoom - Dr. Dewitt Duong
- Tuesday, April 26th 6-7 pm MST via zoom - Dr. Bryan McLaughlin
- Wednesday, April 27th 12-1 pm MST in person - Dr. Douglas Benting
- Thursday, April 28th 12-1 pm MST via zoom - Dr. Varish Parikh
- Thursday, April 28th 6-7 pm MST via zoom - Dr. Christine Castelin
- Friday, April 29th 12-1 pm MST in person - Dr. Nate Farley
All events from 12-1 pm MST will take place in one of the classrooms on the ATSU-ASDOH campus. These speakers will present on a plethora of topics pertaining to complex full mouth rehabilitation cases, experiences in private practice, implantology and osseointegration, and so much more!
We hope to have as many in attendance as possible to all learn together about the amazing profession of dentistry and specifically prosthodontists!
To inquire about the zoom sessions you can direct all questions via email here.