Journal of Prosthodontics News
April Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics is Now Online
The April issue (Vol 31.4) of the Journal of Prosthodontics is now online! The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
This issue includes five articles co-authored by ACP members:
- Virtual Planning and Rapid 3D Prototyping Surgical Guide for Anterior Crown Lengthening Surgery: A Clinical Case Report, Jaewon Kim DDS, PhD, Yu-Chun Lin DDS, Michael Danielak DDS, Minh Van DDS, Du-Hyeong Lee DDS, PhD, Hyeongil Kim DDS, MS, Praveen R. Arany DDS, PhD
- Mathematical Tooth Proportions: A Systematic Review, Mohammed A. Akl DDS, Dina E. Mansour DDS, Keith Mays DDS, MS, PhD, Alvin G. Wee BDS, DDS, MS, MPH, PhD
- Effect of CAD/CAM Bur Deterioration on the Surface Roughness of Ceramic Crowns, Khaled Q. Al Hamad BDS, MSc, MRD RCSEd, FDS RCSEd, Firas A. Al Quran BDS, MSc, PhD, Sawsan Z. Jwaied BDS, MClinDent, Ziad N Al-Dwairi BDS, MFDSRCS (Eng), FFGDP(UK), PhD, Bashar A. Al-Rashdan BDS, MS, FACP, Nadim Z. Baba DMD, MSD, FACP
- Comparison of Fracture Resistance for Chairside CAD/CAM Lithium Disilicate Crowns and Overlays with Different Designs, Carlos Alberto Jurado DDS, MS, Zinaida Kaleinikova DDS, MS, Akimasa Tsujimoto BDS, PhD, Daniel Alberto Cortés Treviño DDS, MS, Robert R. Seghi DDS, MS, Damian J. Lee DDS, MS
- Custom Made Device for Removal of Removable Partial Denture in a Patient with Manual Impairment, Foteini Touloumi DDS, MSD, FACP, Shivani Suvarna BDS, MSD, Catherine M. Florentine BA, Thomas D. Taylor DDS, MSD, FACP
The complete issue is available online and the print issue is in the mail. Follow the JOP on Instagram and Twitter for more article highlights.
Back to News