Annual Session News
Annual Session Program Highlight: Saturday, Nov. 5
The 2022 Annual Session of the ACP is being held in-person Nov. 2-5 in Austin, TX. This year’s Saturday programming is a bit different from years past, with many of the workshops and lectures requiring pre-registration. Please read ahead to ensure you are able to participate in your desired session! If you’re already registered for Annual Session, you can log in and add these to your existing registration.
Hands-On Workshops include:
- AvaDent Hands-On Workshop: Digital Dentures for Prosthodontists (Limited Spots Available)
- Absolute Dental Services Hands-On Workshop: Synergy from Surgery to Final: The Restorative Value of a Digital Workflow from Surgery to Final Restoration (9:00 a.m. session is sold out but an additional workshop has just been added from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
- Sterngold Dental Implants Hands-On Workshop: Retain It: Solutions for Achieving Surgical & Restorative Success in the Edentulous Mandible (Sold Out)
- Dentsply Sirona Hands-On Workshop: Surgical Techniques: Optimizing Regenerative Outcomes Using Resorbable Materials (Sold Out)
Lunch & Lecture presented by Ivoclar will be held from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Limited Spots Available). This session will feature lunch and the following two presentations:
- Transforming Prosthodontic Practice with Digital Materials and Digital Workflow - John A. Sorensen, DMD, PhD, FACP & Digital Dentures – New Advancements and Clinical Success - Frank Lauciello, DDS
The ACP will also be hosting a new session called Coffee & Conversation from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. All Annual Session attendees are invited to grab a cup of coffee and engage in facilitated conversation with colleagues, residents, and other practitioners. This session is come and go, so plan to stop by before you head home!
Register by Friday, Sept. 30 to save $150, visit ACP52.com today!
Back to News