Annual Session News
Annual Session 2022 Reception Highlight
There's still time to register for the 2022 Annual Session of the ACP being held in Austin, TX from Nov. 2-5. Already registered for the event? After the daily general sessions, make sure you take advantage of our receptions occurring throughout the week.
- The Welcome Reception takes place on Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. The reception provides an excellent opportunity to network, reunite with old friends and colleagues, and meet new people over drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and conversation. This event is held on the Edge Rooftop Bar and Pool on the fifth floor of the J.W. Marriott. This is a ticketed event.
- The Exhibit Hall Reception is open to all attendees at no additional cost, and will take place on Thursday, Nov. 3 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. This is a great opportunity to browse new products, visit interactive exhibits, and make corporate connections. Enjoy complimentary appetizers and mingle with exhibitors and take in the displays. This is a brand-new reception that we're excited to host for all Annual Session attendees.
- The ACPEF Donor Reception takes place on Thursday, Nov. 3 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and is open to all Drive for a Million and 2022 Annual Appeal donors. This reception is to honor those who support the mission of the ACPEF to secure funding in support of the ACP's mission for education and research. Join us for refreshments, remarks from ACPEF Chair Dr. Karen Bruggers and Foundation leaders, and the presentation of the ACPEF Founders Society Award.
- The Resident & New Prosthodontist Reception is held on Friday, Nov. 4 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. and is open to all attendees. Mix and mingle with residents and colleagues from across the country and celebrate recent accomplishments. Light refreshments will be provided. This event celebrates and supports the future of the specialty.
- The Annual Awards & President's Dinner is held on Friday, Nov. 4 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. Celebrate this year's accomplishments and achievements with your peers. We will be honoring individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the ACP and the specialty. The new ABP Diplomates who are members of the ACP will be recognized, and the 2023 ACP President will be inducted. This is a formal, ticketed event that is sure to sell out.
You can add any of the ticketed events to your registration at any time, as capacity allows. To view the full program, and to register, visit ACP52.com.
Back to News