Submit to the ACP Messenger
The ACP Messenger welcomes articles and information to be submitted for consideration. If you would like to submit something to the ACP Messenger, please keep these things in mind:
- The ACP Messenger audience is prosthodontists and members of the ACP.
- You must be a current ACP member in good standing to be published in the ACP Messenger or co-author the article with an ACP member.
- Articles that appear in the ACP Messenger are written in a more casual tone and are not peer-reviewed. References are not required, though they can be used.
- A completed article is typically anywhere from 500-900 words and includes 2-5 images.
If you have an idea for an article you would like to write, please submit a brief abstract (up to 250 words) containing the following:
- A detailed description of what the article would be about;
- Why you think the information is relevant to the ACP Messenger audience;
- How long you would need to compose the article.
Once abstracts are received, they are reviewed by the ACP Messenger Editorial Board and you will be contacted with a decision and next steps within 45 days.
You can submit here, or by emailing the ACP Messenger Managing Editor at email@example.com.