American Board of Prosthodontics News
December 9, 2019
ABP Exam Registration Deadline Quickly Approaching
Registration is now available for all sections of the American Board of Prosthodontics certifying examination. For details, visit the ABP website.
Dec. 20, 2019 – Sections B, C and D examinations (taking place Feb. 24-26, 2020, The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago)
Jan. 1, 2020 – Section A (taking place April 1, 2020, testing centers nationwide)
The process for becoming a candidate and registering for examinations is based on candidate feedback. Applications, communications, and documents submitted to the Board are now managed exclusively through the ABP website.
For Potential Candidates: Starting the Examination Process
- Go to https://abp.roc-p.com/Create-Account.aspx to initiate an account.
- Students/Residents of an advanced prosthodontics program – upload a letter from your program director indicating you are (1) are in the third year (at least) of training, (2) are in good standing, and (3) will graduate within 6 months of examination. Expected graduation date must be included.
- Prosthodontists – upload a notarized copy of your prosthodontic certificate.
- Wait up to 5 days for document review and validation as a candidate.
- Register for exams at https://abp.roc-p.com/Login.aspx
For Current Candidates: Continuing the Examination Process
For questions about the certifying examination and examination logistics, contact Dr. Kent Knoernschild, Past President and Chief Professional Officer. Please note that The American Board of Prosthodontics will not provide guidance regarding specific therapies that must be determined and justified by the candidate during the examination.
For other questions, contact Ms. Siri Livdahl, ABP Chief Operations Officer.
Back to News