Journal of Prosthodontics News
March 30, 2021
New Special Issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics: Occlusion
Now online in the Journal of Prosthodontics, a special issue on Occlusion edited by Drs. Gary R. Goldstein, Jonathan P. Wiens, and Charles J. Goodacre.
This collection of evidence‐based consensus statements and critically appraised topics serves to provide the best available current discussion on the topic of occlusion in rehabilitative dentistry.
Dr. David Felton writes in his summary article for this issue, that the purpose of this series was to “select a group of well‐known, and highly respected Prosthodontists and other colleagues that could concisely review the pertinent literature on the controversies that exist in the field of occlusion.”
Topics in this issue include:
- The Stomatognathic System
- Occlusal Vertical Dimension
- Centric Occlusion and The Maximal Intercuspal Position
- The Clinical Significance of Immediate Mandibular Lateral Translation
- Angle's Classification–A Prosthodontic Consideration
- Complete Denture Occlusion
The complete special issue is available online only, and in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News