Journal of Prosthodontics December Issue Online Now
The December Journal of Prosthodontics is now online. The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official journal of the American College of Prosthodontists.
- Digital Learning Resources for Prosthodontic Education: The Perspectives of a Long-Term Dental Educator Regarding 4 Key Factors, by Dr. Charles J. Goodacre
- Bond Strength of Resilient Lining Materials to Denture Base Resin: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, by Drs. Hatice Özdemir and Alper Özdoğan
- Shark Fin Titanium Hollow Bulb Obturator: A Treatment Concept, by Drs. Yash Kapadia, Kenneth S. Kurtz, Vinay Jain, and Mr. Steven Pigliacelli
- Early Implant Failures in Edentulous Patients: A Multivariable Regression Analysis of 4615 Consecutively Treated Jaws. A Retrospective Study, by Drs. Malin Olsson Malm, Torsten Jemt, and Victoria Stenport
- Preparation Techniques Used to Make Single-Unit Crowns: Findings from The National Dental Practice-Based Research Network, by Drs. Helena M. Minyé, Gregg H. Gilbert, Mark S. Litaker, Rahma Mungia Cyril Meyerowitz, David R. Louis, Alan Slootsky, Valeria V. Gordan, Michael S. McCracken, and the National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group
- Dental Shade Matching and Value Discernment Abilities of First-Year Dental Students, by Drs. Terence A. Imbery, Dan Tran, Mary A. Baechle, Jennifer L. Hankle, and Charles Janus
Don't want to wait for the mail? Read this issue today on the web or in the app for iPads and iPhones.
Back to News