Journal of Prosthodontics News
March 5, 2019
Journal of Prosthodontics: Additional Articles Available
February’s issue of the Journal of Prosthodontics includes 64 additional online articles.
The articles in this special issue are available to everyone (members and non-members alike) free of charge. This is an excellent opportunity to share up-to-date prosthodontics research with colleagues, students, or anyone with an interest in the subject.
Articles in the special issue include:
- Wear Characteristics and Volume Loss of CAD/CAM Ceramic Materials, by Drs. Alec D. Zurek, Maria F. Alfaro, Alvin G. Wee, Judy Chia-Chun Yuan, Valentim A. Barao, Mathew T. Mathew, & Cortino Sukotjo
- The Use of 3D Printed Tooth Preparation to Assist in Teaching and Learning in Preclinical Fixed Prosthodontics Courses, by Drs. Piriya Boonsiriphant, Zeina Al-Salihi, Julie A. Holloway, & Galen B. Schneider
- Direct Fiber‐Reinforced Interim Fixed Partial Dentures: Six‐Year Survival Study, by Drs. Luciana Maria Goguta, Adrian Candea, Diana Lungeanu, Mirela Frandes, & Anca Jivanescu
- An International Survey among Prosthodontists of the Use of Mandibular Implant-Supported Dental Prostheses, by Drs. Mats Kronstrom & Gunnar E. Carlsson
- Influence of Different Implant Geometry in Clinical Longevity and Maintenance of Marginal Bone: A Systematic Review, by Drs. Sabrina Telles Lovatto, Rafaela Bassani, Rafael Sarkis-Onofre, Mateus Bertolini Fernandes dos Santos
Back to News