Annual Session News
August 31, 2021
Annual Session Program Highlight: Tuesday, Oct. 26
The 2021 Annual Session of the ACP is taking place virtually Oct. 26-30 with live and on-demand sessions highlighting Collaborations: The Key to Excellent Outcomes. We start things off on Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 4:00 p.m. CT with welcome remarks from ACP, ACPEF and ABP leaders. Then we get into the scientific session, which will feature sessions moderated by past presidents of dental organizations, with time for Q&A after most presentations.
First up is Connection with Medicine I - Head and Neck Cancer, moderated by Lawrence E. Brecht, DDS, with the following sessions:
- Considerations for Prosthetic Rehabilitation of the Head and Neck Cancer Patient - Evan B. Rosen, DMD, MPH, FACP
- Interdisciplinary Novel Approaches in Reconstruction and Rehabilitation in Head and Neck Oncology - Suresh Nayar, BDS, MDS, MPhil
- Utility of Dosimetric Contouring in Treatment Recommendations Following IMRT for Head and Neck Cancer - Cherry L. Estilo, DMD
We will also look at the Connection with Technology, moderated by Robert M. Taft, DDS, FACP, with the following sessions:
- Leveraging the Power of Digital Dentistry to Your Advantage - Mariano Andres Polack, DDS, MS
- Digital Implant Planning and Execution: From Simple to Complex - Mark Ludlow, DMD, MS
- Interdisciplinary Synergy: Meeting the Demands of Today's Esthetic Practice - Jacinthe M. Paquette, DDS, FACP
Also taking place on Tuesday is the Welcome Reception: Trivia Night, which all attendees are invited to join, play, and potentially win prizes.
You can learn more about each of these sessions, review the full program, and register online today!
Back to News