Annual Session News
Annual Session Program Highlight: Thursday, Oct. 28
There is less than two months until the 2021 Annual Session of the ACP, Collaborations: The Key to Excellent Outcomes. This year’s event runs from Tuesday to Saturday on Oct. 26-30 and will feature speakers from various dental organizations and specialties. On Thursday, Oct 28, the Journal of Prosthodontics Workshop will kick off the day, followed by the Digital Curriculum Users Group Meeting and a Corporate Symposium before the day’s scientific sessions begin.
The first scientific session block is Connection with Dental Specialties II, moderated by Lily Garcia, DDS, MS, FACP, and includes the following sessions:
- Restorative Options in the Esthetic Zone for Young Patients – Daniel T. Kerrigan, DMD, FACP
- Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth: A Multidisciplinary Approach – Jorge Perdigao, DMD, MS, PhD
- A Prosthodontic Recipe for Public Health Service Near and Far – James A. Kelly, DDS, MS, MBA, MPH, FACP
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning: Identify the Issues, Recognize the Risks, Set the Sequences, and Realize the Results – Brody J. Hildebrand, DDS, MS
The second scientific session block of the day is Connection with Dental Specialties III – Assessment, moderated by Cortino Sukotijo, DDS,m PhD, MMSc, FACP, and includes the following sessions:
- Supportive Peri-Implant Care: Risks and Treatment Recommendations – Andreas O. Parashis, DDS, Dr. Odont
- How to Assess the Outcomes of Prosthodontic Treatment – Mike T. John, DDS, PhD
- TMD: Contemporary Update with Pragmatic Applications – Donald R. Nixdorf, DDS, MS
The ACP Education Foundation Reception will take place between the two scientific session blocks. To review the full lineup of speakers, learn more about the pricing breakdown and register for the event, you can visit ACP51.com today!
Back to News