Annual Session News
Annual Session Program Highlight: Thursday, Nov. 3
The 2022 Annual Session of the ACP is quickly approaching. This year's meeting is in-person in Austin, TX from Nov. 2-5 with sessions around the theme Prosthodontics Reimagined: Thriving in a New Era. On Thursday, Nov. 3, the morning begins with Welcome & Opening Remarks from ACP and ACPEF leaders, followed by a day full of education, networking, and celebrating.
The first scientific session of the day is Power, Dragons & the Future of Prosthodontics, moderated by Avinash S. Bidra, BDS, MS, FACP, with the following presentations:
- Keynote Presentation: The Power of Purpose in Business Life - Roy Spence
- How to Make a Dragon - Daniel Katcher and Paul Zhivago, DDS, FACP
- Gnathologically-Aided Design in USAF Graduate Education, - Casey D. Goss, DMD, Daniel C. Lee Jr., DDS, Alyssa-Joy Oviatt, DDS, MS, Joshua A. Vess, DMD, MS, MPH, FACP, ABGD, CDT
The afternoon scientific session will be Digital Innovations in a New Era, moderated by Mark Ludlow, DMD, MS, with the following sessions:
- Digital Dentistry for the Prosthodontist of Today - Jonathan Ng, DDS
- Trends in Digital Prosthodontics: Facial Scanners, Motion Capture Technologies, and Artificial Intelligence - Marta Revilla-Leon, DDS, MSD, PhD
- Material Based Scans vs. Full-Arch IOS: Are We There Yet? - Martin Wanendeya, BDS, DipImpDent RCS (Eng)
- Treatment Planning and Digital Utilization Roundtable Discussion - Evanthia Anadioti, DDS, MS, FACP, Sundeep Rawal, DDS, and Robert W. Berg, DMD
The Exhibit Hall will be open from 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. to explore at your leisure. Additional programming includes the Resident and Dental Student Digital Poster Session from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., the Mentoring Center will be available by appointment, the brand new Exhibit Hall Reception open to all attendees from 5:00-6:30 p.m., and the ACPEF Donor Recognition Reception from 6:30-7:30 p.m. You can learn more about each of the sessions, review the full program, and register online today!
Back to News