An Opportunity to Give: Dental Lifeline Network’s Donated Dental Services (DDS) Program
Dental Lifeline Network (DLN), a strategic partner of the ACP and ADA, has been operating the Donated Dental Services (DDS) Program nationally since 1985. Only patients with disabilities, who are elderly or medically compromised and can’t afford care are accepted into the program; and veterans are prioritized. There are over 275 prosthodontists throughout the country who currently volunteer with DDS, but more prosthodontists are needed. Will you see one?
- Pre-screened patients are treated in your office
- Prosthodontists work with the general dentists to determine the treatment plans
- Coordinator/Case Managers work with dentists, specialists, and labs to coordinate care
- Volunteers don’t pay for any lab expenses
- Minimal paperwork is required
If you would like to volunteer to provide this important service, simply go to WillYouSeeOne.org to register as a member of the Donated Dental Services Program.
Back to News